For Robert Leader Endowed Lecture, Frank Yiannis will speak June 18, 2009. As Vice President of Food Safety, Frank Yiannas oversees all food safety, as well as other public health functions, for the world's largest food retailer, Wal-Mart. Training and education of thousands of Associates, hundreds of food suppliers, and a number of critical regulatory compliance issues also come under his purview. Prior to joining Wal-Mart in 2008, he was the Director of Safety & Health for the Walt Disney World Company, where he worked for 19 years. He is the author of the book, Food Safety Culture, Creating a Behavior-based Food Safety Management System, released by Springer Scientific.
- ► 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (16)
- ► 2014 (14)
- ► 2013 (17)
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (24)
- ► 2010 (56)
- Job Postings on the IFLR Website
- AFDO Awarded Kellogg Foundation Grant to Develop I...
- Farm Foundation $20,000 Public Policy Competition
- Healthy Foods, Healthy Bodies and Healthy Budgets ...
- Frank Yiannis to Speak June 18, 2009
- Seminar: "Food Safety and Meat Demand: Why I Don't...
- Procrastination Killer and Beyond
- FedEx Offices Offering Free Resume Printing Tomorr...
- ▼ March (8)