The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) recently launched an enhanced U.S. foreign agricultural trade searchable database called the Global Agricultural Trade System (GATS). The GATS database, which replaces the current U.S. trade data system, will provide users with U.S. agricultural data not previously available from FAS, including U.S. Customs District trade data, monthly and annual trade data going back to 1967, and U.S. state export data. Users will also be able to use GATS to produce charts and graphs. GATS may be accessed at http://www.fas.usda.gov/gats and includes an on-line user help manual.
- ► 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (16)
- ► 2014 (14)
- ► 2013 (17)
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (24)
- ► 2010 (56)
- Seminar presentation by Dr. Peter Kareiva of The N...
- New Global Agricultural Trade System Database
- Emerging Issues in Food Litigation Webinar
- Making it in Michigan Conference
- Dr. P. Vincent Hegarty Lecture on International Fo...
- Lecture: Harnessing Science and Technology for Afr...
- HACCP Development and Implementation Training at M...
- IFLR Mentioned in Food Productivity Today
- ▼ August (8)