Google launched a free online case law search system available through Google Scholar (select scholar as search option, then legal cases). Of course, it's not LEXIS or Westlaw, but it is surprisingly comprehensive and robust. Every citation is hyperlinked to the full text of the opinion cited. It looks like a great tool for preliminary research. One announcement is here.
- ► 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (16)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (17)
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (24)
- ► 2010 (56)
- Talking to F. Xavier Medina (Click here for inter...
- Lawrence Busch, "Standards and Society: Recipes fo...
- Inside the FDA: Q&A With David Acheson
- Sustainability, Discounting and Cooperation: The N...
- Trade and the Environment
- Google legal research is free!
- Food Safety, Security and Sources
- Are Cows Comfortable Being Milked by Robots?
- Ensuring Global Food Safety
- Using Loopholes to Reveal the Marginal Cost of Reg...
- Researchers in economics sought for "Fiscal Federa...
- Obama in Asia: The First Pacific President Attends...
- Making it in Michigan conference
- This is how Europe operates when it comes to food ...
- Seminar: "The Partnership Solution to the Common P...
- Thesis Defense: "The acute effects of nutrition an...
- ▼ November (16)