The ACI’s Food Safety Regulatory Compliance Event on June 26 - 27, 2012, provides in-depth guidance from in-house peers in the food industry, Abbott Nutrition, Cargill, ConAgra, Herbalife, H.J. Heinz, J.M. Smucker, Nestle Purina Petcare, Sara Lee, Whole Foods and others, provide with practical information on how to update your company’s food safety, regulatory and compliance controls post-FSMA in the following high risk areas:
· Expanded FDA access to company records
· Production and harvesting of fruits and vegetables
· Food defense - bioterrorism, intentional contamination and security controls
· Foreign supplier verification and food imports
· Facility registration and suspension
· Domestic and foreign facility inspection targets
For more information and to view the speaker list and agenda, click here.